Sunday, February 20, 2011

Items that may help one suffering with spinal pain

Items that may help one suffering with spinal pain:
I am a firm believer in trying to find items to help my spinal pain.
I have used traction units , inversion tables , ice packs ( medical grade & food type) , TENS units etc.
I currently only use a TENS unit and my ice packs - both frequently.
I used an inversion table for 6 years and loved it , when we moved the one I had no longer could be used indoors and eventually I gave it away to one who would benefit from it.


Here are some links supplied by another chronic painer Pete C.
I can't speak for all items but some I have seen similar stuff and it works for some folks and others the stuff doesn't do a thing.
If you approach buying it as what one would pay for 1 doctors visit , you don't feel bad if they just get tossed into your closet for not working.
If they work - well we all know what a relief finding an aide that helps is worth.

Listed in no particular order
and I have no business interest in any company listed here.
If anyone has dealt with any of these PLEASE COMMENT

Jim M.

From Pete:
Sleeping pillow for cervical problems and your a side sleeper
"Saw this on TV only once.. this is what I am looking for... hope it is a good as they say.." - Pete C.
https://www.sidesleeperpro.com/


MORE PILLOWS
Arc 4 Life
this company sells pillows etc for people suffering from cervical problems and according to the "testimonials" their stuff is great.
If anyone who reads this PLEASE COMMENT on the quality and if they help.
http://www.arc4life.com/site/615058/page/812813

1 comment:

  1. Here was another suggestion - made by Denise

    Massage Warehouse
    http://www.massagewarehouse.com/shop-by-department/oils-creams-and-lotions/topical-analgesics/

    ReplyDelete