Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome to the Buffalo Chronic Pain Group blog


Welcome , one and all ! ! !

For now this will mostly be a place to pass along messages that involve the Buffalo Chronic Pain Support Group and its members.
It will contain news such as : meeting dates , medical news , member news and happenings that may interest those associated with our group.
I hope this finds all in as low of pain as they possibly cam be.

the Buffalo Chronic Pain Support Group meets twice a month at the Audubon Library in Amherst NY.
The meetings are the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month from 6:30 pm until 8:30 pm , in the Literacy Room ( right corner of main room )

February meetings are as follows
February 10th - 6:30 pm until 8:30 pm
and
February 24th - 6:30 pm until 8:30 pm

March Meetings are as follows
March 9th - 6:30 pm until 8:30 pm
and
March 23th - 6:30 pm until 8:30 pm

Group meetings are facilitated by myself ( Jim Misener ) , Debbie Wesp and Kathy Campbell.
Anything and everything can be discussed as we are all adults and pain touches so many aspects of our lives.
The group is open to all in pain ( no matter the cause ) and their caregivers.
We respect all beliefs and opinions , we won't judge anyone and hope no one judges us.
Remember , what is said in the group , stays within the group.
No "outsiders" will be told what any member says during a meeting and all members agree to adhere to this principle.

So if your in pain , come search us out.
It feels good to be able to speak with those who actually understand the pain that you deal with 24/7.
Too many of us are lacking in support at home and we have found that sharing our lives even just a couple hours a month can make a HUGE difference in ones outlook and treatments.




5 comments:

  1. OMG Jim I dnt know if you will remember me it's Vicki we talked YRS ago however I found you thank God ! I want and in need of support I have been suffering from CHRIONC back pain I been through the mill please please get to me I model thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I leave a number but I never used blog it took me six hrs to get this far ty ty when you reply hopefully I can get the hang of blog FRIST TIMER. I also spoke to you on phone yes sir ! I KNOW I have your number at one point and time ! I reaching out for support I DNT THINK it's a good idea to leave phone number hopefully figure something out and yes I will model be more then happy too

      Delete
  2. WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE GET TO ME I NEED SUPPORT BAD NO LIVING FAMILY MEMBERS ALL ALONE PLEASE I NEED AND WANT SUPPORT THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim. ANYONE IN CHRONIC PAIN PLEASE HELP 716. 4730941.

    ReplyDelete